How to use this wiki
What is a wiki?
Wikis are for people to easily collaborate on the creation of content. Wikipedia, one of the most successful projects on the web, is a wiki.
Find a printable version of these notes here
1) If you haven't already got a login, sign up to the site and receive an email with login details (which you should personalise).
2) Email us or skype hamishcampbell to make sure you've been added to the RMC community.
3) Log in, then click edit top right.
4) On this page you can create wiki pages for different topics. Use the links syntax shown in syntax help new page. For the page name, use simple text with no punctuation, and preferably make it short. Extra explanatory text can go outside the square brackets.
5) Click publish at the bottom, then click the (red) new page.
6) Write or paste your content into the box. Do some formatting syntax.
7) You can set the permissions (who can see your page), before you publish for the first time. At the bottom of the page: Permissions - Viewable by: Guest - change to Community Members. If you want to change the permissions after publishing, go to Details for that page - Advanced Actions - Permissions, and change the permissions there.
8) Now click Publish below.
9) When you edit or comment on a wiki page, please sign your change or comment.
10) If you think everyone should know about your new page or edit, please send an email to the pn-rmc list.This wiki is currently an invitation-only community, for organizers of the Radical Media Conference. It will have on it all the relevant documents relating to the RMC, in a secure space, accessible to organizers for editing and commenting.
RMC by http://visionon.tv/web/rmc is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
RADICAL MEDIA CONFERENCE**#
8/9 October 2011**#
To place this shared wiki on your own website please use this code embedwiki
Add main pages to the wiki below, and sub-pages off the main pages.
Venue photos NEW
Publicity and website text Drafts
Budgets and Funding Bids
- Logistics - includes site visit reports and info on food during the Conference
Please don't use the child pages (as they are used for adding new wiki's) or comments better to create pages/comments with in the wiki (: