How to use this wiki
What is a wiki?
Wikis are for people to easily collaborate on the creation of content. Wikipedia, one of the most successful projects on the web, is a wiki.
Find a printable version of these notes here
1) If you haven't already got a login, sign up to the site and receive an email with login details (which you should personalise).
2) Email us or skype hamishcampbell to make sure you've been added to the RMC community.
3) Log in, then click edit top right.
4) On this page you can create wiki pages for different topics. Use the links syntax shown in syntax help new page. For the page name, use simple text with no punctuation, and preferably make it short. Extra explanatory text can go outside the square brackets.
5) Click publish at the bottom, then click the (red) new page.
6) Write or paste your content into the box. Do some formatting syntax.
7) You can set the permissions (who can see your page), before you publish for the first time. At the bottom of the page: Permissions - Viewable by: Guest - change to Community Members. If you want to change the permissions after publishing, go to Details for that page - Advanced Actions - Permissions, and change the permissions there.
8) Now click Publish below.
9) When you edit or comment on a wiki page, please sign your change or comment.
10) If you think everyone should know about your new page or edit, please send an email to the pn-rmc list.This wiki is currently an invitation-only community, for organizers of the Radical Media Conference. It will have on it all the relevant documents relating to the RMC, in a secure space, accessible to organizers for editing and commenting.
RMC by http://visionon.tv/web/rmc is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Michael-Albert-Spinwatch-Proposal - updated 16 August 2011
Criteria for guillotining sessions - added 16 August 2011
Participatory-Spaces-at-the-RMC - added 16 August 2011
Wiki protocol for editing the Workshop pages - added 16 August 2011
Procedure-for-selling-last-tickets-plus-overflow - AGREED at the Organising Group meeting on 30 August
substitute-workshop-proposal - added 31 August