The 1st meeting took place Monday 28th June at the Leaf
To organise this group better we need input from every members and we hope to get that here and on the forum.
We talked over the templates with new member Chris who couldn't make the workshop. Signed him up to the visionon.tv website.
Talked over individual projects - particularly Chris' and how we could help.
Talked over basic equipment issues and suggestions. i.e. my recent purchase recommended by Hamish.
Agreed we would share around the editing software Adobe Premiere. Mark is trying to put it in a Drop Box for us so we can access it via the internet rather than needing to meet up with him individually.
Talked over 30th June - strike day. Agreed we needed more information of what was happening - and to go away and collate information. Each of us would try and cover what we could and pool it together. And encourage others. Basic interviews, shots of what is going on generally etc.
More info on the strike coverage here http://visionon.tv/web/merseyside/organise/-/wiki/Main/30th%20June%20Strike
Decided to organise a Film Screening of the footage we get - and anything else people have done - in roughly two weeks - on a date to be confirmed by those not there as to the best time and location. I have sourced a calender app that helps find the dates we are all free.
You can add your comments on the forum http://visionon.tv/web/merseyside/forum/-/message_boards/view_message/103380
How to use this wiki
What is a wiki?
Wikis are for people to easily collaborate on the creation of content. Wikipedia, one of the most successful projects on the web, is a wiki.
1) If you haven't already got a login, sign up to the site and receive an email with login details (which you should personalise).
2) Email us firstname.lastname@example.org to make sure you've been added to the community.
3) Log in, then click edit top right.
4) On this page you can create wiki pages for different topics. Use the links syntax shown in syntax help new page. For the page name, use simple text with no punctuation, and preferably make it short. Extra explanatory text can go outside the square brackets.
5) Click publish at the bottom, then click the (red) new page.
6) Write or paste your content into the box. Do some formatting syntax.
7) You can set the permissions (who can see your page), before you publish for the first time. At the bottom of the page: Permissions - Viewable by: Guest - change to Community Members. If you want to change the permissions after publishing, go to Details for that page - Advanced Actions - Permissions, and change the permissions there.
8) Now click Publish below.
9) When you edit or comment on a wiki page, please sign your change or comment.