How to use this wiki
What is a wiki?
Wikis are for people to easily collaborate on the creation of content. Wikipedia, one of the most successful projects on the web, is a wiki.
1) If you haven't already got a login, sign up to the site and receive an email with login details (which you should personalise).
2) Email us firstname.lastname@example.org to make sure you've been added to the community.
3) Log in, then click edit top right.
4) On this page you can create wiki pages for different topics. Use the links syntax shown in syntax help new page. For the page name, use simple text with no punctuation, and preferably make it short. Extra explanatory text can go outside the square brackets.
5) Click publish at the bottom, then click the (red) new page.
6) Write or paste your content into the box. Do some formatting syntax.
7) You can set the permissions (who can see your page), before you publish for the first time. At the bottom of the page: Permissions - Viewable by: Guest - change to Community Members. If you want to change the permissions after publishing, go to Details for that page - Advanced Actions - Permissions, and change the permissions there.
8) Now click Publish below.
9) When you edit or comment on a wiki page, please sign your change or comment.